Bourjois Java Rice Powder


I seem to be on a Bourjois roll lately!The new products are coming in thick and fast. To celebrate Bourjois' 150th birthday they re-released their first international best seller - The java rice powder in cute retro packaging.
Java Rice Powder is an illuminating loose pink toned powder which boosts radiance. I think it works better as a highlighter than a setting powder due to the subtle shimmer. I've been using this over my cheeks and it looks so beautiful. The powder is very fine milled and soft and adds a lovely pearly glow. It is quite heavily fragranced but the scent wears off after a while. I love this powder, it doesn't highlight pores and it stays put on my oily skin. Highly recommended. Priced £9.99


10 comments

  1. This looks like an interesting product.

    Great review.

    Kate | Sparkle Dust x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mine as a highlighter too, I love it!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im currently loving Bourjois too! They have some fab products at the moment! Thanks for sharing this - looks really interesting!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a few reviews of this now - it looks lovely, I need to get my hands on it! xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so lovely and the packaging is gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the packaging and I've seen a lot of people rave on about this, however for someone who has oily skin I tend to shy away from shimmery things.. Matte all the way for me haha!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and it smells delicious!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this today! It smells great and it's so light! It was a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the packaging is adorable! ;D

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo