Lady in Red




I love buying dresses and there are a few I'm lusting after right now. Red dresses are a great alternative to black. This season, burgundy is a key trend and its something I'm drawn to alongside a bright red statement piece.

Skater dresses are so flattering and this one also has a cut out detail that isnt revealing.

I love the style of this dress and its a bargain at £9.99

This dress is so pretty - its such a flattering shape and I love the mesh detail.

This would make a really great evening dress, its classy and lace dresses always look lovely.

This is at the top of my wishlist as it reminds me of the Burberry print recently seen on Victoria Beckham and erm Harry Styles. Again, its also a skater style dress so its very easy for most body shapes to pull off.


*posted in collaboration with New Look


5 comments

  1. love love love the last one too so cuteeeee! nice blog (: xxoxoxo

    http://fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love The Burgundy sweetheart dress. so pretty collection to grab

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these dresses are so lovely, but I really like the New Look one with the heart print! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love the lace midi dress! That's my Monday lunch hour entertainment sorted! K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo