Loreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation & Nude Magique BB Powder!


When it comes to base products, I prefer something light and long lasting. Granted, that's not always easy to find but when there's a new addition on the market I'm always eager to check it out. Loreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint is described as a fresh feel foundation for a 'second skin' effect. At 20ml, the bottle is smaller than your average foundation and its also pumpless so you need to be careful when applying to avoid spillages. The first thing I noticed is that the texture is quite runny - a little goes a long way!However, it blends easily into the skin. 
Nude Magique Eau De Teint blurs pores and imperfections providing a light base. Concealer is needed on any blemishes and redness but the result is a smooth, matte complexion. I bought the shade porcelain, which I believe is the lightest shade available. It looks quite dark in the bottle but it applies lighter on the skin. Its still slightly too dark for my skin tone, Loreal true match in ivory is a better shade match for my complexion. On my oily skin, its surprisingly long wearing but I've been blotting any shine away with the Nude Magique BB Powder. I have the light skin version which is a slightly yellow toned powder. It claims to give a matte finish for 8 hours which I don't agree with but the oil control is pretty impressive and I find it better than Rimmel Stay Matte. The powder is slightly on the chalky side, I apply with a brush (the compact does come with a sponge) and I need to swirl it around to really pick up the product. Saying that, the powder feels lightweight on the skin and doesn't give that caked on look. I'm not keen on the whole BB concept, I really think its overused but this is a pretty good powder whether you need a little oil control or just want to set your makeup. Overall, I really like both of these products - they provide a natural, smooth base that feels lightweight and comfortable to wear!

Have you tried any of these products?


15 comments

  1. I wanted to try these but I have so many foundations to use up I won't be buying for a while yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture reminds me of the MAC F&B foundation which is my HG so this has got me curious! I also really enjoy L'oreals true match because of its thicker coverage than the MAC so I'm not sure whether it's worth trying a drugstore similar to MAC's as the shade probably won't be brilliant..plus 20ml is pretty stingy..haha sorry for the essay just weighing it all up!
    Great review ^_^
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this as my high street foundation!
    thanks for the interesting read and good blog :)
    follow me on bloglovin at helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how it blurs pores and imperfections definetly going to look into this one :)

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a sucker for any type of new foundation! I need to try this even though I have so many other foundations ahh!

    Cosmeticsmile-x.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand why foundation products don't have pumps a lot of the time! It's kind of bad but I actually won't purchase a foundation unless it has a pump. In saying that, I would like to try the powder but I'm not 100% sure if this product is released here yet. I guess I'll have to check but I haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely going to try this!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nyc post i wanted to try this Thanks for sharing :)

    http://afsanablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome review i try this soon thanks for sharing :)

    http://afsanablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've picked up the Foundation but yet to try it on my skin... I tend to be a on the train make up applier and I don't think this foundation is going to be ideal for that!!

    Victoria

    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your new layout, it's so beautiful Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A BB powder...I'm not sure about this, aha! Glad the product itself is OK, but I agree the whole "bb" thing is overdone. <3

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd love love love to try that powder, i've heard is amazing x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love ur post <3 Thanks for sharing :)

    http://afsanablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo