MAC Feed The Senses Lipstick (Indulge Collection)


Limited edition collections are always my downfall when it comes to purchasing makeup. I've noted my love/hate with MAC lipsticks before but I can never seem to resist a limited edition one, especially if its a beaut of a shade.
I immediately spotted feed the senses from the indulge collection. I don't own anything like this shade so I thought it would be interesting to try out. Feed the senses is a mid tone mauvey nude in a lustre finish. Lustre finishes feel lightweight and are in between sheer and pigmented. The end result is a slightly glossy sheen.
On my lips feed the senses pulls mauve. I don't generally go for purple toned lipsticks but I've grown to like this shade. I wasn't sure at first as I'm very pale and cool toned and I thought it maked me look a bit washed out but with the right eye makeup it looks really nice. I get around 3 hours of wear with this lipstick and I find the lustre formulation is less drying than other MAC finishes.
Feed the senses is currently sold out on the MAC site but its yet to appear on the Debenhams site and may still be at counters as the Indulge collection has only just launched.


24 comments

  1. oh my gosh this looks perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such a lovely lipstick x

      Delete
  2. Wow stunning colour!!

    thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, a perfect everyday colour!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that is such a beautiful lipstick!

    alexxgrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is, shame it ltd edition x

      Delete
  5. That's a lovely shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I actually really like this shade! It looks quite unusual
    I love a limited edition product too :(! I'm always like 'ohh I best buy it in case it's great & then I cant!' Hahaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour is sooo pretty! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a gorgeous colour *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww what a stunning shade , so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cute nude its one of those "your lips but better" shades its so nice!!

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect everyday color x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo