New Skincare Additions!


This month I've added a few more items to my skincare routine - I'm a woman obsessed!That said, the above two products have been on my radar for a while. I've been looking for a new toner for a few weeks as the Avene one I'd previously been using finally bit the dust. Burts Bees Radiance Toner looked a decent option, I'm always drawn to products that may help my fairly dull complexion. At this time of year I always like to look for something that can provide a healthy glow!The Burts Bee Radiance Toner aims to remove traces of cleanser,dirt,makeup and reveal a smooth, radiant complexion. I love how gentle the toner feels on the skin and I've noticed it looks brighter after usage. I'm not crazy about the ingredients in this. On the Feel Unique site, only a few ingredients are listed when in fact theres a few more including alcohol. Luckily, my skin seems to like this toner and for under a tenner, its very reasonably priced too.
Antipodes is a brand I'm not overly familiar with but I've seen a few good reviews of the Manuka Honey Mask so I wanted to try it out. It's described as a 'deeply moisturising,cleansing and oxidising treatment' with manuka honey to intensely hydrate. Even though my skin is oily, I still suffer from dehydrated skin especially in the colder months. This mask has quite a thin texture so it feels really lightweight. I usually leave it on around 15-20 minutes and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft, radiant and balanced. I think this would be a great mask for all skin types as its hydrating without feeling greasy and it smells amazing!

What are you favourite skincare products?

5 comments

  1. These sound lovely. Love the sound of that mask! I love the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, especially with a good serum underneath it.


    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any products with manuka honey in, fantastic post and blog!
    Check my blog and follow me on bloglovin and GFC
    helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Antipodes mask sounds gorgeous!
    What a shame about the ingredients in the toner - that's not something you'd expect from Burt's Bees!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the honey face mask! I've been getting back into exfoliating and I've been loving The Body Shop's Aloe Vera Gentle Exfoliator :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always looking for toner recommendations so I'll definitely give the Burts Bee's one a try next time I'm out shopping.

    Victoria

    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo