Project Haircare


Hair products have become more prominent in my beauty stash since I started blogging. Anything that can help my mane look better is a must have in my book. Whilst my hair is very thick, I only really suffer with frizz in humidity or if I get caught in the rain. I also have oily roots and dry ends and my hair can look dull at times. Basically, a bit of everything!
Recently, I've been using the Organic Surge 2 Minute Moisture Mask* which contains coconut oil, black pepper and sweet orange oils to eliminate toxins and help protect hair from environmental and heat damage. Its a creamy mask that only needs to be left on the hair for two minutes before rinsing - good if you're in a rush or like me and find washing your hair a chore. It rinses out quickly, leaving hair feeling super soft and looking shiny. I'm really impressed with how well the Organic Surge mask works, I actually prefer it to the Macadamia one as its quicker to use and the results are just as good. 
Another product I've been using is the Bumble and Bumble thickening hairspray which was a magazine freebie and probably not something I would have purchased myself. I've been using this to keep my fringe in check. I don't find it thickens my hair that much but my hair is already quite thick. You only need a small amount as the hold is decent, plus if you spray too much on it makes your hair look lank and greasy. Its not bad, I probably wouldn't repurchase as its not super cheap but I'll use it up!

8 comments

  1. Love the look of the hair mask, I'm in need of one and it seems to be a good all-rounder! :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanted to try this hair masks for a while, love coconut oil and I am intrigued by the black pepper! Not a fan of this Bumble & Bumble hairspray though, way to much for my fine hair!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need the 2 minute moisture mask, it sounds so lovely and I love Organic Surge products!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That mask sounds amazing. Just reading the ingredients makes it sound like it must smell fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of that mask!

    Nicky
    zeeblieksit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyc review! I have frizzy hair hope this works for me Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love to try out the mask.. sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the Moisture mask come in a bigger tub? think I might need something 5 times its size :') x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo