Ready For Autumn


I've made one or two purchases over the last week. I like to think they were necessary but perhaps not. I've been looking for a large bag for a while. I looked on Zara and found this hobo bag for £19.99. I like 'slouchy' styles so this one seemed perfect. It also massive so you can fit absolutely everything in there. 
From New Look, I picked up a pair of black tights, my essential for Autumn/Winter and a little coin purse. I really like the chain trim and I think it goes well with the bag too. I couldn't resist the tortoise socks, they are so cute!I think I'm going to get the giraffe ones next as they are adorable.
Last but not least, I bought a cable scarf from ASOS, which is from the mens section and was reduced to £5 when I got it but its now back to £12, weird huh? I still need to buy a coat yet and some gloves, I do like to be prepared for the cold weather!!


6 comments

  1. Those socks are so cute!! I might have to pop into New Look to get some. Great choices!

    Http://hesterlierre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color of that scarf is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those socks, so cute! The coin purse is also very chic x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. those socks are super cute! love the colour of that scarf too :) xx
    kooky capricious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara have the most amazing bags! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyc haul!! lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo