Style Me If You Can - Warehouse A/W 2013



Having a busy lifestyle, I don't always have time to go shopping. Even if I do have spare time, sometimes I just want to shop from the comfort of my own home, especially now the colder months are setting in. As I currently don't drive, shopping online is the perfect solution. The only thing I'm not a fan of is waiting several days for delivery. If I'm in desperate need of an outfit, I need to get my hands on it stat! 
Well, now it seems Warehouse have answered my prayers. 
Warehouse have recently introduced a 90 minute delivery service with Shutl which means if you live in a qualifying area you can have your purchases at your door even quicker than before. You can also track your purchase right to your door and receive a delivery time so no more waiting around all day for your goodies!Warehouse also offer free returns via store and collect +
In celebration of this, Warehouse have launched their A/W 2013 range with the Style Me If You Can campaign featuring nine outfits styled by nine winners of a recent Facebook competition. You can watch the video above to see what outfits they chose and shop the looks on the Warehouse website
My favourite is look is The Cafe, mainly because of this amazing jumper which I'm definitely going to purchase!

Let me know if you have a favourite look?

*sponsored post - content written by myself


1 comment

  1. I have never even heard of this place but that sounds too good to be true (: great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo