VIVO Baked Bronzer


Recently I took part in a twitter chat with Tesco beauty and received a few products to review. One of them was this gorgeous baked bronzer from Vivo. I was already familiar with the Vivo brand as I've used their baked blush which I reviewed here a while back.
As I'm paler than pale, I don't use a lot of bronzer so I've been using this sparingly. The texture of this baked bronzer is incredible, far better than the bourjois baked products. Its super soft, pigmented and doesn't feel too powdery either. I love that the shade isn't muddy!Bronzers that make your skin look dirty are a big no no in my book. Its also a shimmery finish but not in a discoball way - think of a bronzed goddess glow.
For just £5 its amazing value and proof that you don't need to splash out for quality. Its currently out of stock on the vivo website and not currently online at Tesco but if you can track this down you wont be disappointed!


9 comments

  1. This looks really nice! Bargain!


    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't bad for the price!
    http://cheapfindsx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me so much of the MAC MSF soft and gentle its pretty much the same i think

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look like such a pretty colour! I have a few of the Vivo baked blushes and they're gorgeous, I don't tend to wear a lot of bronzer so I've never looked at them but I think I will the next time I'm in Tesco!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous! I bet this looks amazing on the cheeks!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shade, so cheap too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I say this everytime I see anyone reviewing Vivo stuff but WHY DOES MY LOCAL TESCO NOT STOCK IT?! :'(

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bronzer?! Oh my lanta, I'm with you on being really pale so I'm quite scared looking at this haha. Now ... as a bronzey-highlight, I think this'll do, haha!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo