A Homeware Wishlist

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Lately I've been spending some time on little projects around the house. I love browsing home furnishings and I've picked up one or two things already but I've got my eye on a few pretties that wont break the bank. 
The first thing I'm after is a Yankee candle diffuser. My sister has a few scattered around her home and they always smell lovely!I'm also looking for a metal jug to keep flowers in. I spotted this (2) shabby chic one on ebay which is really pretty.
One of my favourite places for homeware is Dunelm Mill, there are so many nice things in there that are really affordable. I've spotted a beautiful birdcage lamp (3) for £14.99 which I think I'm going to buy soon. I also like this rose organza cushion (4) too for £4.99 which is really cheap! Another place I've also found some pretty gems is gifts & pieces which is owned by Abby from un-observed. I love this letter rack holder (5) which would be handy for storing makeup palettes in. 
At H&M I've found this cute rose glass bottle (6) which would look gorgeous on a dressing table. For the bedroom, I also really love this boudoir sign (7), its very shabby chic - a style I'm really into.

Do you have any favourite shops for homeware?


9 comments

  1. Ooh the letter holder is stunning, would be perfect for palettes <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdcage lamp is super pretty, I love it! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till i get my own house and can start decorating it, i love your style!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of this! Shabby chic style is my favourite.I especially love pretty jug xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That letters case is so adorable! Love your picks

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boudoir sign is right up my street!!!

    check out my blog
    http://helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such pretty items! I would really love a Yankee Candle Diffuser :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like homewears & seeing wishlists. It is a great way of discovering new places to shop.
    The glass bottle from H&M is lovely & So is the jug!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo