Bronzing & Soft Lips with The Body Shop!


Since I started beauty blogging one product I'm using a lot more is bronzer. I never thought that I could pull off the bronzed look with being so pale but I've been proven otherwise. My current favourite bronzer is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (£13). I have the lightest shade which I reviewed in this post. Recently I received shade 4* and thought a review would be appropriate for darker skinned readers.
The honey bronze bronzing powder is a matte bronzer with a honeycomb design. Packaging wise, it reminds me a little of guerlain powder bronzers in a brown compact with a mirror inside. The powder itself feels soft, is pigmented and applies evenly. The body shop bronzers aren't orange toned so theres no need to worry about looking like an oompa loompa! I love the natural healthy bronzed look the powder creates and they also double up as a good contour product too.
For shade comparison here are the variations between light (1) and dark (4)

Light (left) / Dark (right)

To apply, I've also been testing out the bronzing brush* (£16) made from synthetic hair. Hands down, this is the softest brush I've ever used. It doesn't shed and it applies powder evenly. 


Another item I've been using a lot from the body shop is the born lippy pot lip balm in strawberry (£2)*


These little pots are great for moisturising lips and adding a tint. Strawberry smells so yummy - I just want to lick my lips constantly when I use it!They also come in other flavours; satsuma, raspberry, watermelon ,passionberry and pink guava and other flavours are available in stick form so theres something for everyone! 



11 comments

  1. I've always loved body shop products, so I might try this soon!

    Hollie xoxo
    http://meowhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strawberry lip balm, I always have one lurking in my school bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The honey comb print on it is so nice. I must try the Dark bronzer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this bronzer too as it looks so pale for pale skin like ours! I love the patterned powder xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Bronzing Powder :) Its the best!

    Laura
    pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at these ip balms, and I just couldn't choose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the honey bronzer and both where too light for me! Which is a shame! Love there products though!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to check out the body shop make up

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I'm actually loving the look of the darker shade - the lightest shade is too pale on me...in fact knowing my luck I'd be too dark for one but too pale for the other haha, back to the drawing board I go :(

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors look gorgeous. I'm a Body Shop fan and I love their eyeshadows. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try one of these bronzers out, they look and sound pretty perfect!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo