Ebay Beauty Bargains Under £5


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8


This month I've stumbled across a few more ebay beauty bargains!All these are under £5 too.
I've found (1) cleansing cellulose sponge for just 99p which are great for removing face masks and creamy cleansers. I've also found one of my favourite lipsticks for under a fiver - (2) Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Rose Mademoiselle which I reviewed here.
(3) are pretty confetti nail polishes from the face shop. I love both these shades, the seller also has a few other alternatives too! (4) is NYX Boudoir Mascara though I think the shipping price has increased since I created this collage so a bit of a fail haha!its not actually that cheap with shipping.
I spotted (5) Etude House Watercolor Blushes which look really cute. An affordable bb cream is the W7 offering (6) at under £4.
(7) looks good enough to eat - Rose & Co's Bath Melt in Strawberry Cupcake, I think this would be a nice stocking filler for xmas too. Finally I found an Elemis lipbalm for under a fiver. Elemis are a great brand so this is sure to be a decent balm!

Have you found any bargains on Ebay?


12 comments

  1. Great post! Ebay has some great bargains. I'm going to have a look at the blushes though, are they good? xx

    http://michelles-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure but I'll be buying one so I'll let you know xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love a good old eBay bargain! Thanks for sharing!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the skinfood black sugar scrub on my watch list on ebay.. really love it so much..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I will have a look for it xx

      Delete
  4. Was looking at the Etude House watercolour blushers only the other day - the name and packaging is just too cute! :)

    beautibop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they look so sweet dont they xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh how cute is the bath melt?! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always looking for things on ebay! and I was looking at loads of korean beauty brands a while ago love how cute the packaging for most of them is! xx

    http://www.stylingnovice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a bargain! That Elemis lipbalm is fab & I like the look of the nail polishes
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, love ebay so much x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo