E.L.F Baked Blush in Pinktastic - A MAC Dupe!


These days its generally blogs that encourage me to make a beauty purchase. After spotting the E.L.F baked blush in pinktastic over on Sandras blog I immediately made a little order. Pinktastic is a dupe for MAC's Soft and Gentle MSF, a highlighter that's been on my wishlist for a while but just never got around to buying. MAC's offering is £22 whilst the E.L.F blush is only £3.75. 
Pinktastic feels soft to touch, isn't overly powdery and has great pigmentation. I picked up the E.L.F studio small stipple brush to apply it. Pinktastic is extremely blendable anyway but with the small stipple brush its even easier as the brush size is perfect for application to cheeks. I love using the brush as it feels really soft and doesn't shed. For £3.75 its such a bargain buy!
If you're looking for a good duo for glowing skin then I highly recommend giving these two products a whirl!


12 comments

  1. I have this and absolutely love it. I couldn't believe how great the quality was, especially as it was so cheap! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a little more pinky than my MAC soft and gentle, really pretty though! I love highlighter, always the finishing touch!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll defo have to try this. We get E.L.F in Australia, just hope they stock it! xx

    http://littlewinglou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and love it as a highligter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveeeee the E.L.F. baked blushes.. I have this one (and the rest) and they're all such gorgeous shades! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to give ELF a go, I've heard some amazing things

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I need this in my life, what a bargain! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this Blush & love it. I have a couple more of these baked blushes from elf and they're all great quality. So pretty and an amazing price.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have actually ordered both of these products and I'm waiting for them to arrive, so super excited to hear about them here! Incidentally, where is your amazing notebook from? I'm in love! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its from the rifle paper co but I bought it from amazon x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo