E.L.F Studio Brow Kit | The Staples


Strong brows seem to be back in style again with the likes of Cara Delevingne bringing back the trend. I have a real love/hate relationship with my own brows. I need to use product on them as they're naturally sparse and I've managed to finally relax with the tweezers after years of misshaped brows. 
The E.L.F studio brow kit is a product I've used in the past but decided to re-purchase in a recent order. It contains a coloured wax, powder and mini brush. I have the dark shade kit which is a good match for my brows. The powder is a touch on the light side so I tend to just use the wax. The wax itself is creamy, highly pigmented and easy to blend. The brush isnt too bad, the angled side is very sturdy and its easy to apply the product but I generally use my sigma brow brush as I prefer the longer handle. The wax looks really natural and lasts throughut the day - I've never once had to reapply. 
Even better is that this kit only costs £3.75 - a total bargain!Its well worth a try and is handy to have as part of your basics kit!

What are your favourite E.L.F products?


14 comments

  1. Have never heard of using a wax on the brows, but then mine are giant already so it might look overly ridiculous

    Holly | petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this one is really natural so it looks ok :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never tried a brow kit like this, but at that price, you can't really go wrong, so I might treat myself to a little Thursday present :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it such a good price isnt it xx

      Delete
  3. I love e.l.f, such a good brand! This looks interesting, I've been looking for a brow kit but didn't want to pay too much in case I didn't love it as much as my pencils so might give this a try!

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you cant really go wrong at this price, such a steal xx

      Delete
  4. I have a sleek brow kit that look exactly the same as this:) Need to try this when my other one runs out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this is in ash and I use it everyday. It's great! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their mineral foundation :) This sounds great though and not too expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only ever used powder on my eyebrows. The wax sounds great & as you said elf is a bargain. I will check this out
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use wax on my brows but the benefit brow zing, have you tried that? Which is better? x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this is ash and although I don't use it all the time (I'm super lazy!) I think it's a really great product too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds great, especially for the price!

    xx- missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely review!
    I also love this brow duo and some of the ELF brushes.
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo