Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream


It seems like the bb trend isnt going away anytime soon. To be be truthful, I think the term 'bb' has become slightly overused but I judge a product on how well it works regardless. Lately, I've been using the Jane Iredale Glow Time BB cream*  a bb cream that provides full coverage! I've only used one or two bb creams before and I find they are either far too light or far too orange for my skin tone. In glow time bb cream, I use bb1, the lightest of 6 shades and its a perfect match for my skin.
Glow time is a mineral based formula thats non-comedogenic (doesnt block pores), has spf 25 and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes (I cant say I've tested that out yet!). As a full coverage cream, glow time has a thick consistency, a little of this goes a long way - In the swatch I've applied it heavy for photographic purposes but generally I use it sparingly. Its quite hard to blend so I prefer to apply with my fingers rather than a brush or sponge. Coverage wise, the formula is perfect - pores are minimised, fine lines are blurred and my complexion feels smooth and refined with a demi matte finish. My skin is oily but this cream lasts well throughout the day and most importantly doesnt feel heavy despite being full coverage.
I really like this bb cream, it performs much better than previous creams I've used but I think thats down to the higher coverage consistency. It's not cheap by any means but for the price point it does perform really well and its a product I would recommend to anyone looking for a full coverage base.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo