Lancome L'Absolu Velours


If you love lip products then you're in for a treat with Lancomes new L'Absolu Velours range. The lip product has the application of a gloss, hold of a lipstick with a creamy texture and matte finish. The formula contains illuminating, vibrant pigments and comes in nine shades priced at £20.
Dare I say that these sound like they might be a luxury version of Rimmel Apocalips. These are already available to by on the Lancome website!Let me know if you pick one up. I'm definitely tempted!


5 comments

  1. Gorgeous shades. It's been a while since I had any Lancome makeup so maybe time to add some lip glosses :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wow - these look so promising! xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very tempted! The colours seem gorgeous.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the bright fuschia on and I love it. It is a great formula that really does everything it says. I've been really impressed so far.

    www.rosydisposition.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo