Love Me Beauty Box October


Octobers Love Me Beauty Box* seems to have come around quickly and this months box is a good 'un!

To recap, the Love Me Beauty box offers three boxes each month - each box is a variation of contents so there is something tailored to everyone and you see the contents of the box before you receive it. You can find out more here
Each month you receive 4 or five products. This month I chose box 2 which includes;

Lord & Berry Scuba Mascara (full size) worth £12
This month sees the return of makeup to the love me beauty box. This item is a waterproof, smudge free mascara aiming to thicken and lengthen lashes. I'm looking forward to trying this and I'll have a full review soon!

Lord & Berry Smudge Proof  Eyeliner (full size) worth £7.50
Smudge proof liner that outlines from day to night. This is in the shade 'smoke' which is brown and a great alternative to black. I prefer brown for a more natural daytime look so I'm looking forward to trying this.

Balm Balm Detox Bath & Shower 5ml (full size) worth £6
Even though this is teeny tiny its actually a full size sample. I'm not too familiar with Balm Balm but this blended aromatherapy oil sounds relaxing. Detox cleanses mind and body with essential oils of ginger, lemon and juniper. This little bottle is contains 2-3 uses.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo (18ml sample) full size is £8.95
I'm really looking forward to trying this as other Weleda products I've tried have been great. This shampoo is ideal for normal hair and contains organic macadamia oil and sage to gently cleanse and nourish.

Amie Skincare Morning Dew (full size) worth £4.95
Morning Dew is a light daily moisturiser which is mineral oil and paraben free. It sounds perfect for oily/combination skin as it hydrates whilst controlling shine and leaving a smooth matte finish. 

I really like the variety of products in this months box. With four full size items, Love Me Beauty is definitely onto a winner again. I've been impressed with all the boxes I've had so far. Love me beauty definitely has consistency, which the likes of glossy box lack. If you're looking at signing up for a box then I do think this one is one of the best beauty box brands out there!



4 comments

  1. Great box, I'd love to try the Amie products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved this months box too, really love Amie products!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great box - every product is lovely. I am so tempted to subscribe to this.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo