Monsoon A/W 2013


I love browsing Autumn/Winter collections on the high street. This season Monsoon have a real treat for fashion lovers whether its a chunky knit, classic work wear or something more glamorous you're looking for. If you're in need of a bit of fashion advice this season, the Monsoon staff at head office (in the video above) share their styling tips for on trend work wear and share their favourite pieces for Autumn and Winter. For work wear, Lindsay states that comfort is key, pairing this great tailored Carrie Jacquard dress with a trophy jacket whilst buyer Helen likes a pretty blouse with chunky jewellery. Jo from e-commerce and trade planning shares how patterns, such as this Aurora print shirt are on trend for Autumn/Winter.
My personal favourites from this season are the Lila Lux Tweed Jacket here which would look great paired with a pretty blouse and the Amelie Sequin Prom Dress here which is perfect for any Christmas party or evening out. 
A key trend for Autumn/Winter is accessories. A pretty accessory can make any outfit pop!My favourite accessory this season is scarves thought they are not always the easiest to style but Monsoon/Accessorize have created a video to show you how!





There's some really clever tips in this video - I love how scarves can be used as a hair accessory, especially as a head scarf for a pin up look and also how a scarf is used to accessorize a coat!I'm definitely going to be giving some of these looks a try!

This post is sponsored by Spreaditfast
content written by myself

1 comment

  1. I love Monsoon, I always think they have some really unique pieces <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo