Stationery Days!

I'm becoming quite obsessed with pretty stationery. I cant resist a cute pen or beautiful notebook. My current wishlist features these pretty paris sticky notes in a tin (1) which would make such a nice little gift. I also love the Mr Fox memo pad from John Lewis (2), it makes a nice change from the standard yellow sticky notes and I just think its really cute.
From Paperchase, I love the panda highlighters (3). I almost bought them last month but I think I'll have to buy them soon. Anything with animals I go crazy over. On ASOS, I spotted this classic notebook by Studio Sarah (4) which is really chic and modern and would look great on any desk. I also spotted a floral Cath Kidston pencil case (5) on ASOS too. I'm a big fan of Cath Kidston so this was a no brainer when it came to adding it to my wishlist.
Finally from Papermash, I found pretty vintage blossoms notebooks by the rifle paper co (6). I already own a few rifle paper co notebooks and although they're slightly more expensive than your average notebook, the quality is amazing and they are just beautifully designed.


5 comments

  1. I love stationary! The panda highlighters are super cute! And John Lewis stock some fab note books!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for new stationery. Might have to try the rifle paper co notepads! They look cute :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #6! Relatives ALWAYS buy me kath kidston things for xmas so I'm kind of sick of it now :(

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the floral pencil case

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for pretty stationery, I've banned myself from Paperchase haha!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo