Trilogy Skincare!


Since writing a blog, I've become more interested in skincare. Trilogy has fast become one of my favourite brands. I've mentioned both the cleanser and rosehip oil before but since then I've purchased the replenishing night cream and I've been using them enough to give a more in depth review.
Trilogy very gentle cleansing cream is a nourishing, creamy cleanser that's fragrance free. I apply to damp skin and remove with a cloth or flannel before splashing my face with warm water to remove any remaining residue. Its become one of my favourite cleansers as it feels incredibly soothing and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without drying it out or making my skin oily. Its what I consider to be an all round brilliant cleanser.
Another Trilogy favourite is the certified organic rosehip oil.  This is a multi-purpose product that can be used on the face or body to moisturise, treat wrinkles and stretchmarks. Rosehip oil is naturally rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which work to promote cell regeneration and increase skin moisture. I love that this oil feels light, meaning it doesn't make my skin oilier. It also leaves my skin look more radiant and has smoothed my stretch marks. To treat any fine lines I have, I also use Trilogy replenishing night cream. Before I bought this, I looked at more expensive creams but this one seemed like good value for money at around £25ish for a 60ml pot. This moisturiser is a heavier cream than which I'm used to so I like to use it sparingly and generally apply straight to fines lines before blending in. The cream contains hyaluronic acid and omegas 3, 6 and 9 to help restore skin elasticity and the natural process of regeneration. I've been using this cream for a few weeks and I've definitely noticed my skin looking smoother, more refined and plumped. I like that it feels really gentle and isn't overly greasy despite being a rich cream. I think this would be a good night cream for most skin types.
I purchased these from Amazon which were slightly cheaper but its worth shopping around for beauty offers. I'll 100% repurchase all of these when I run out - my skin seems to really like them and although they're not mega cheap, they're good quality for the price point!

Have you tried any trilogy products?


7 comments

  1. These sound like great products to try out!

    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything from this brand before!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to check out amazon for beauty, save a few pennies lol

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin // Instagram




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing up the trilogy certified organic rose hip oil for a while but I was worried about the oil factor. I hate my skin feeling heavy with oils. I might have to give it a go now :).

    www.poppetal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a horrible burn scar on my leg, I am intrigued to find out if Rosehip Oil will work for me.
    Thank you for educating me on this product!

    Check out my blog
    http://helpmakemebeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my eye on the rosehip oil for a little while now, it sounds gorgeous!

    Jennie | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Rosehip Oil, it's one of my faves, but never tried anything else from Trilogy so nice to see other products here! Great post, I'm so pleased I've stumbled upon your blog. From your newest liker :)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo