Chanel Cream Blush in Inspiration


I may have said before that blushes are my favourite item of makeup. I've been after a cream blush for a while and Chanel's offering have been on my radar since being launched.. Plus this is my first Chanel buy - I would love a chanel handbag but it aint gonna happen so I will stick to makeup! At £27 they're by no means cheap, though the extra boots points I got cushioned the blow a little - not sure if it still works but try code XMAS2013 on a £50 spend to get 1000 extra points!There's also a few codes here that might work?

I picked up shade #64 inspiration, a blue toned pink.

At first glance in the pan, inspiration looks like a powder. Texture wise its not as creamy as other cream blushes I've used yet it still has a soft, almost satin feel to it. You can apply with a brush or fingers and it blends seamlessly. Generally, I like build it up on my cheeks as its fairly sheer. Chanel cream blushes dry to a powder finish so they're perfect for oily skin. Inspiration lasts around 10 hours on my cheeks until I notice fading. On my skintone it looks really natural and its not one of those blushes where you need to be careful with application. 
This has become a nice addition to my blush collection but I'm not sure I'd purchase anymore shades just because they're really expensive and I normally reach for powder blushes. 

Have you tried any Chanel makeup?


19 comments

  1. Oh gosh, Chanel make up always looks so classy and this colour is gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely but my gosh it is expensive. I'd personally like to see the brand Sleek bring out more cream blushers :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sleek cream blushes are great x

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty. I don't own any Chanel Blushes - the packaging is so Iconic.
    The colours looks easy to wear.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh wow what a treat! That blush looks so soft and subtle, perfect for any look!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been a bit shy when it comes to cream blushes because of my oily skin but the texture and finish sounds as though it would be perf for me too try. Can't resist a little bit of luxe ;)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chanel makeup for me my favourites among there range are the Coco Shine lipsticks.
    There super moisturizing and very wearable!
    Great post!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a totally stunning color! Love this, so chic.
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just soo pretty, I own a powder blush and it looks so fancy x

    Hola Flo | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this really is a gorgeous shade! I love the packaging, it's so luxe xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love this pretty color nyc review <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh everything abut it is so pretty x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gosh, it's amazing this colour!
    New post on my blog, it's an outfit :)
    xo

    Chiara from Vogue at Breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  13. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohh ahhhh that looks so beautiful! Might need to treat myself to one of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow it looks so lovely! The color is nice and packaging is fab as always :)

    xo's
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Chanel blushes! They always look so soft and classic.

    Cat x

    cheshirecatchats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo