checks & chunky knits


I dont do many outfit of the day posts on here as my blog is more beauty based but its good to mix it up now and again. I've finally sorted out my wardrobe and sent a few things to the charity shop so I've been buying one or two things to replace them. I'm crushing on tartan at the moment, this dress was such a bargain from ebay and far better quality than expected. I bought a size up from normal and its a good fit but then again I hate tight dresses as I'm pear shaped. I've also been bringing the knitwear out. This cardigan is so warm and cosy!I've been working on a few blog posts this afternoon - it feels good to be organised!My sister had a baby girl on Friday, though I've only had a little peek at her so far as my sister, husband and nephew have all been unwell this week. Hopefully I'll go around for cuddles later in the week. Have a lovely evening!!


4 comments

  1. you bought the dress from ebay!!! SO cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, stylish yet comfortable at the same time! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tartan tress, you look gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEEE THAT DRESS!! I'm still yet to on any tartan and that just looks fab - love eBay bargains too!
    Oh and it's perfect with the lipstick...I could go on :)

    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo