I dont do many outfit of the day posts on here as my blog is more beauty based but its good to mix it up now and again. I've finally sorted out my wardrobe and sent a few things to the charity shop so I've been buying one or two things to replace them. I'm crushing on tartan at the moment, this dress was such a bargain from ebay and far better quality than expected. I bought a size up from normal and its a good fit but then again I hate tight dresses as I'm pear shaped. I've also been bringing the knitwear out. This cardigan is so warm and cosy!I've been working on a few blog posts this afternoon - it feels good to be organised!My sister had a baby girl on Friday, though I've only had a little peek at her so far as my sister, husband and nephew have all been unwell this week. Hopefully I'll go around for cuddles later in the week. Have a lovely evening!!
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (297)
- Weekend Reading List.
- Best of November 2013: Beauty Edition
- A Deborah Lippmann Bargain
- Clinique 16 Shades of Beige
- Sleek Celestial Palette
- Chanel Notes Du Printemps Collection Spring 2014
- Ebay Boots Under £18!
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Removing Blogger Attribution
- Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder
- Stocking Fillers under £10!
- Cream Shadows
- Ebay Dresses Under £10!
- Pyjama Party: A Wishlist...
- Coming Soon: MAC Maleficent Collection!
- Party Prep!
- checks & chunky knits
- Worth The Splurge #1
- An Oily Skin Base Duo
- HTML Tips: How To Add A Background To The Sidebar
- Giveaway! Win With Montagne Jeunesse
- Ebay Bargains Under £5!
- Chanel Cream Blush in Inspiration
- Coming Soon: Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette
- Organic Surge Beauty Blogger Bundle | Xmas Gift Id...
- MAC Fluidline Stares & Speculation
- Autumn Hues | A Nail Round Up
- Dior Spring Collection 2014
- Fudge Salt Spray | Haircare
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Styling The Sidebar #1
- ▼ November (29)