I stumbled across this palette on facebook and love the look of it. The garden of eden palette features a mixture of shimmering browns and greens. I have no idea when this is released but I'm guessing sometime in the new year. Sleek palettes are generally highly pigmented and great value for money so hopefully this will be a good one!
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (297)
- Weekend Reading List.
- Best of November 2013: Beauty Edition
- A Deborah Lippmann Bargain
- Clinique 16 Shades of Beige
- Sleek Celestial Palette
- Chanel Notes Du Printemps Collection Spring 2014
- Ebay Boots Under £18!
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Removing Blogger Attribution
- Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder
- Stocking Fillers under £10!
- Cream Shadows
- Ebay Dresses Under £10!
- Pyjama Party: A Wishlist...
- Coming Soon: MAC Maleficent Collection!
- Party Prep!
- checks & chunky knits
- Worth The Splurge #1
- An Oily Skin Base Duo
- HTML Tips: How To Add A Background To The Sidebar
- Giveaway! Win With Montagne Jeunesse
- Ebay Bargains Under £5!
- Chanel Cream Blush in Inspiration
- Coming Soon: Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette
- Organic Surge Beauty Blogger Bundle | Xmas Gift Id...
- MAC Fluidline Stares & Speculation
- Autumn Hues | A Nail Round Up
- Dior Spring Collection 2014
- Fudge Salt Spray | Haircare
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Styling The Sidebar #1
- ▼ November (29)