Dior Spring Collection 2014


Dior Spring 2014 - I am in beauty love!How pretty is this collection. 


Cinq Couleur Trianon Edition
234 Pastel Fantasy
954 Pink Pompadou

Trianon Palette
01 Favourite
02 Coquette

Dior Blush Trianon Edition
763 Coral Bagatelle
946 Pink Reverie

DiorShow Fusion Mono Matte
121 Celeste
641 Fantasy
721 Son Jour
761 Mirage

DiorShow Mono Trianon Edition
170 Angelic
427 Opaline

Dior Vernis
204 Porcelain
457 Bouquet
777 Bloom

Dior Vernis Trianon Edition
187 Perle

Rouge Dior
254 Rose Diadem
531 Rose Crinoline
761 Courtesan
744 Alegrace

Rouge Dior Serum de Rouge
530 Lace Coral Serum

Dior Addict Lip Glow
4 Coral

Dior Addict Gloss
122
382
442
722

Released US January 2014 / International Feb/March 2014



8 comments

  1. I love it ALL! beautiful shades, gorgeous little patterns in the quads - I don't know how I'll be bale to choose just one or two products from all this goodness :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Dior make up always looks SO luxurious! I love the look of this collection a lot <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really want that pinkyred blush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing collection! I love the second eyeshadow palette, and all of the lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWOON! They're all so beautiful. The lipsticks & blushes are calling my name
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still clinging to Fall releases but oh my lanta, there is no denying the beauty of this collection!!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo