Ebay Bargains Under £5!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

A little Ebay post today!I've just purchased a yankee candle sampler & a dress - though that wasn't under a fiver but still a decent price. I'm never sure about clothes on Ebay but I guess it doesn't matter too much if they're cheap. I really like the skirt, leggings and bag. I bought a clutch bag a while back for around £2 and it was surprisingly a lot nicer than expected. The W7 palette is really cheap too but I have seen it in one of those bargain shops (cant remember which one for £2).
In other news, my sister is expecting a baby any day now which is super exciting!I'll try and share a picture when he/she arrives!!


9 comments

  1. Love the sound of the snowflake cookie candle! Who doesn't love a good old eBay bargain?!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds yummy doesnt it x

      Delete
  2. Ooh those leggings look super cosy! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the W7 palette and it's actually really good for the price :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for your sister. I hope they are fine :D
    I love ebay bragian post .. always make me put something on my watch list list :D
    Agree with you. I bought a handbag too and love it so much. i guess it was under $15 sth. (worth it!) and a clutch too which was only $5 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good bargain, no matter where it is from :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've found some amazing bargains. I love the look of the leggings. It's a shame the seller isn't UK-based though. I know it doesn't cost much but I just hate wasting money on something that could turn out to be bad quality, especially if it costs loads to return.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean,its a gamble x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo