Ebay Dresses Under £10!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

After buying a tartan dress on Ebay and being really surprised by the quality, I made it a mission to track down some more lovely dresses. I managed to find a quite a few under a tenner and I'm going to buy one or two of these. Dress 1 and 3 are perfect for an evening out whilst the others are great for layering. I especially like the ballet skater dress (6) which I'm thinking of buying ready for Spring!Let me know if you have any favourite sellers - I'm always on the lookout for an ebay bargain!


10 comments

  1. Where can I find this tartan dress? I've been after one for ages!! I love the off the shoulder look in number 3 xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from this seller hun http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400582703372?var=670145675305&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649&clk_rvr_id=548782618292&afsrc=1 xx

      Delete
  2. I like number 6. It looks so pretty and classy. Only £7.99 too!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow one. It comes with pocket right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how good you and some bloggers are at finding eBay finds like these! I also appreciate you putting them into a post! I'm almost certain that I'll be buying the first one to wear during the holidays! So cute!!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  5. My gosh the first one is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yess love an eBay post. Nice picks!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the navy blue dress!
    jess | www.wildflowerlondon.co.uk | @whatjessiedid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo