After buying a tartan dress on Ebay and being really surprised by the quality, I made it a mission to track down some more lovely dresses. I managed to find a quite a few under a tenner and I'm going to buy one or two of these. Dress 1 and 3 are perfect for an evening out whilst the others are great for layering. I especially like the ballet skater dress (6) which I'm thinking of buying ready for Spring!Let me know if you have any favourite sellers - I'm always on the lookout for an ebay bargain!
- ► 2015 (81)
- ► 2014 (297)
- Weekend Reading List.
- Best of November 2013: Beauty Edition
- A Deborah Lippmann Bargain
- Clinique 16 Shades of Beige
- Sleek Celestial Palette
- Chanel Notes Du Printemps Collection Spring 2014
- Ebay Boots Under £18!
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Removing Blogger Attribution
- Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder
- Stocking Fillers under £10!
- Cream Shadows
- Ebay Dresses Under £10!
- Pyjama Party: A Wishlist...
- Coming Soon: MAC Maleficent Collection!
- Party Prep!
- checks & chunky knits
- Worth The Splurge #1
- An Oily Skin Base Duo
- HTML Tips: How To Add A Background To The Sidebar
- Giveaway! Win With Montagne Jeunesse
- Ebay Bargains Under £5!
- Chanel Cream Blush in Inspiration
- Coming Soon: Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette
- Organic Surge Beauty Blogger Bundle | Xmas Gift Id...
- MAC Fluidline Stares & Speculation
- Autumn Hues | A Nail Round Up
- Dior Spring Collection 2014
- Fudge Salt Spray | Haircare
- HTML Tips & Tricks: Styling The Sidebar #1
- ▼ November (29)