Fudge Salt Spray | Haircare


Salt spray is a product I used to associate with summer, think beachy waves. Now, however with the need for texture in my hair (my hair is naturally flat as a pancake) I'm willing to give it a go! Enter, Fudge Salt Spray c/o Hairtrade £7
Fudge salt spray is a medium hold salt enhanced texture spray that gives a matte finish. The mango and coconut smell is amazing - it reminds me of 'nice biscuits' so I naturally like it. You can apply to damp or dry hair, spraying directly onto the hair and scrunching to give texture. For extra body, you can apply to the hair add blast sections with a hairdryer before shaping into your desired style.
I really like that the spray doesn't feel heavy or sticky. Its easy to use, you only need to scrunch hair a little for more texture and it holds well. The result is matte beachy waves without frizziness or feeling dry.
Overall I really like this salt spray, its quick and easy product to use to add more body and texture to your locks.

9 comments

  1. This sounds so good and I love the name of it haha. I love mango scents so I might check this out x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great. I also have flat hair so am always look for things to add a bit of oomph

    Holly ♥ petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wanted to try the salt spray for so long!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good salt spray! I have the L'Oreal EverStyle one and I LOVE it.

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great spray! I've been looking for a good salt spray :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried salt spray before. Nice review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always looking for a good salt spray, will have to give this a go.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been really into salt sprays so love the sound of this:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I really love the name of it! I've been getting into salt sprays, too, which is strange because it's fall/winter- kind of a summer thing, but I love what it does for my curls and the texture it gives! I'd love to try this out :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo