MAC Fluidline Stares & Speculation



At the end of last week, I treated myself to a new fluidline from the Divine Night Collection by MAC. I love the fluidline formula and this shade was calling my name.
Stares & Speculation is a dirty olive shade with subtle gold shimmer. The formulation is creamy without being overly so, blends easily and doesn't smudge or fade. I use a sigma liner brush to apply fluidlines and its literally a foolproof combination. 
The packaging is a small glass bottle with a black screwtop lid. This collection has gold lettering which means MAC jack up the pricing - fluidlines from this collection are £16.50 instead of the regular £15. I've got my eye on macroviolet from this collection but its part of the permanent line so I'll purchase from that.
Despite the price increase, I really love fluidlines as they're really easy to use and stay put throughout the day!

8 comments

  1. That is such a lovely shade, I think it would be perfect to use all over the lid as a cream shadow product.

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous colour! I have the black and brown fluidlines and would never think of picking this out but I bet it's lovely on.

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour, I love the golden shimmer! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow it's GORGEOUS! I love that these can be used all over the lid as well as a liner! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty but I would love it as a paint pot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww. it's so pretty ... <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. FRIG! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really gorgeous shade! It would even make a nice cream eyeshadow shade!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo