Organic Surge Beauty Blogger Bundle | Xmas Gift Ideas



If you're on the hunt for Xmas ideas or maybe just want to treat yourself, Organic Surge have launched their first ever beauty blogger bundle for beauty lovers containing four highly rated products by UK beauty bloggers. Within the bundle is 2 minute moisture mask, lavender meadow hand & nail cream, blissful daily moisturiser and citrus mint shower gel.

The 2 minute moisture mask is a creamy mask containing coconut an sweet orange oils. You only need to leave it on the hair for 2 minutes to transform your hair into shiny, sleek, manageable locks. This is one of my favourite hair masks - its light, rinses out easily and gives great results!
The lavender meadow hand & nail cream is enriched with organic lavender and cocoa butter to moisturise and soften hands. It soaks in quickly without leaving any greasy residue and is suitable for sensitive skin.
The blissful daily moisturiser is perfect for normal/oily skin especially oily girls like myself. This creamy moisturiser hydrates whilst balancing any oily and dry skin zones. It soaks into the skin super fast leaving a demi-matte finish and contains ingredients such as aloe vera to calm and rosemary oil to purify and tone.
Citrus mint shower gel is zesty,refreshing and particularly suitable for treating irritated skin/blemishes with mint, lemon and sweet orange oils to cleanse, stimulate and eliminate toxins. I love organic surge shower gels as they feel light, smell lovely and leaves the skin feeling cleansed.

This little bundle would make a nice gift for anyone who loves organic products - organic surge as a brand are free from parabens, SLS and artificial colourants/fragrances. There is a 13% saving when you buy this bundle rather than purchasing the items separately with free UK delivery on orders over £20. I've ordered from the site before and delivery is pretty quick.

Have you tried any Organic Surge products?

5 comments

  1. I love this little set, Organic Surge are such a lovely brand!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this brand before, but that mask sounds lovely!
    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Organic Surge have nailed this marketing idea! I know I always look to other bloggers for recommendations so creating a pack that comes with all bloggers recommendations is a fantastic concept. I love love love the sound of the two minute moisture mask.... I can just imagine the amazing smell :o


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this sounds PERFECT! I love the contents. xx

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would definitely make a lovely present and that citrus mint shower gel sounds amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo