Party Prep!


Now the Xmas party season is on its way, theres a few things I'm using to improve my skin. I think feet are an area that are often overlooked. I try to keep on top of dry skin by using Soap & Glory's heel genius -  an amazing hydrating cream that always leaves my feet feeling softer. For my legs, I use Nip + Fab Dry Leg Fix* -an extremely moisturising cream that provides instant results. As soon as I slather this on, it sinks in quick making my legs feel smoother and softer. It really is a wonder cream.

On my face, I like to use a mask before a big night out. Recently I've been using the Organic Surge first class mask* which is a deep cleanser to hydrate and nourish. Its really light so doesn't dry like typical face masks. My skin always looks brighter, softer and smoother after usage.
For extra radiance, I like to use Elemis pro-radiance illuminating flash balm. I use this under my makeup to give an extra boost. I find my makeup generally looks fresher as the flash balm really helps to smooth my complexion including my pores.

Another product I use before a party is a tooth whitener. Ideally, I would love to have my teeth professionally bleached but as its out of my price range right now, I stick to a whitening toothpaste, such as pearldrops. I've been using pearl drops restore white toothpaste for the past two weeks and whilst it doesn't give the same effect pro bleaching would, its whitened my teeth a shade or two. I also find my teeth look more polished when I use pearl drops. Another toothpaste I like is blanx but its slightly more expensive, whereas you can often pick up pearldrops on offer!


7 comments

  1. I love love LOVE heel genius! and I have the pearl drops whitener!!

    Also, I currently have a MAC lipstick giveaway over on my blog that I'd love for you to check out and enter if you're interested :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elemis flash balm is my favourite product at the moment.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Organic Surge mask sounds so lovely! I'll have to pick up Heel Genius too, it always slips my mind when I'm in Boots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dry Leg Fix, works wonders and has great results! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that organic surge mask a lot, it's so nice! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the light in these pictures! I think I'll give the Dry Leg Fix a go - this winter weather has me ruined.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo