Pyjama Party: A Wishlist...


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

I have a bit of an obsession with sleepwear at the moment. I usually receive something sleepwear related for Christmas which I actually look forward to. On my wishlist this year are these cute pug pyjamas from Dorothy Perkins - I love anything with an animal print on so these are perfect. Obviously, I also love these rabbit slippers from ASOS too.
For basics, I really like this arran knitted hot water bottle from ebay which is a decent price. These chunky slipper socks (3) from Matalan look really warm and cosy so I had to put them on my wishlist as well as this checked robe from Bhs which looks so snug!

Do you have any favourite places to shop for sleepwear?



10 comments

  1. Just added those pug pj's to my list! So adorable!!
    Simply-Abbi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dressing gown looks so comfy x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah, everything looks so comfy! I love buying new pyjamas around this time of year, I really need a new big snuggy dressing gown. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slippers. I love buying nightwear, especially when the weather gets colder. It's great to just snuggle into lots of layers of cosiness!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat comfy but cute sleepwear! Those Bunny slippers are adorable
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww those slippers, I have to buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bunny slipper is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love this- sleepwear is my absolute favourite! Love the dressing gown!

    Katie x
    http://missenchanting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh those slippers are so cuteee <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the chunky grey socks, look so cosy for winter nights in.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo