Seventeen Miracle Matte Loose Powder


Oily skin is the bane of my life. I've tried a few things to try and stop the shine, a few products have helped reduce the oil but I still need a good base for makeup.
Recently I've switched powder and been using Seventeen's miracle matte loose powder - £5.49. Usually I avoid loose powders as they're on the messy side but I had some points to spend on my boots card and this one caught my eye.
Seventeen's miracle matte powder is a soft neutral loose powder that gives the skin a satin matte finish. It dispenses from the pot easily, has a smooth finish and is non cakey.
I use this when I apply my makeup in the morning and generally I need to blot again around midday which is later than the majority of powders I use. The only problem with a loose powder is not being travel friendly so I take a compact powder in my bag and blot with that.
Overall this is a very good budget powder with good oil control. For anyone with oily/combination skin its definitely a powder that's worth a buy!


5 comments

  1. This looks good just started trying seventeen products will have to try this.


    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very similar to the MUA matte perfect loose powder which is also really good at oil control!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really great for the price!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wonderful! I've been meaning to buy some loose powder, as I have super oily skin too. I carry around Rimmel Stay Matte powder for through the day, but I definitely think that this sounds like worth a try now. And affordable for a student budget! :) xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo