Sleek Celestial Palette


I'm a big fan of eyeshadow palettes. When it comes to affordable eye palettes, Sleek is always my go to brand. Their recent addition - the celestial palette is certainly no exception in terms of good quality and value for money!

As usual, celestial contains 12 eyeshadows with a wide range of shades from purple hues to green and blues.
I do have swatches but blogger is being a pain and not uploading so I'll add them at a further point.

Shades (from left to right - top row)
solar - cranberry with silver glitter
astral blue - cornflower blue with silver glitter
aurora - mid green with silver shimmer
galactic - metallic silver
earth shine - dark blue with silver glitter
dark matter - black with silver glitter

bottom row
stargaze - matte lilac
saturns ring - metallic blue/purple
meteoric - matte crimson
terrestrial - matte light green
lunar - metallic silver/blue
eclipse - metallic brown

All shades have great pigmentation bar terrestrial which I found lacking somewhat.
Standout shades were by far the metallics - especially saturns ring and lunar. All shades are long wearing and soft. I tend to find the matte shades like stargaze border on being powdery.

Overall this is a great palette, I love the variety of shades and I think the shade names are particularly apt. This would make a great palette for the party season or simply as a stocking filler for Christmas. Sleek palettes are £7.99 and well worth buying!

What are your favourite Sleek palettes?


9 comments

  1. The Sleek palettes are amazing - pigmentation and consistency is so lovely to work with. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sleek cosmetics! I have a couple of their eyeshadow palettes! This one looks really fun!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so nice! i want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sleek palettes, they're so good. This looks like a great palette for evening looks!

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried sleek palettes before. So pretty :D

    Jannatul12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solar looks gorgeous and perfect for the party season x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really nice but I'm not too fond of these colors
    http://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is such a lovely collection of shades! Sleek are so good for their palettes, they do put the likes of Nars and MAC to shame in terms of price xx

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Sleek pallets they are so handy to have. I love the Storm pallet the best.

    P.xx

    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo