Weekend Reading List.


There's been so many blogs that I've enjoyed reading recently, I thought it would be nice to do a little recap of my favourite blog posts from the past few weeks and share the love (all photography is owned by the respective blogger - click the blog post title to be taken straight to the full blog post!).

The Private Life of a Girl

The private life of a girl has quickly become one of my must reads - I adore the photography *runs off to learn how to use a camera properly* and I really enjoyed this post on mineral oil in beauty products.

The Beauty Milk
four in one: foundation reviews

I love reading the beauty milk, Coco's makeup always looks beautiful and I loved this foundation post. If you're looking to spend on a foundation then definitely give this post a read.

Jenny Purr

When it comes to skincare reviews, Jenny's blog has become my go-to. I really enjoyed this blog post on stressed skin heroes and I've just purchased the lush tea tree water thanks to Jenny's recommendation.

Life, Set Sail

Life, set sail is a new blog discovery of mine and its one of those blogs where you want to read every post. I loved this haul post with some great buys, I wish we had sephora in the UK!

If you've enjoyed any blog posts this week then leave me a link in the comments below, I love discovering new reads!

7 comments

  1. I'm getting comfy for some serious post reading- thanks Zoe! x

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea and thank you for sharing others blogs...there are always so many to chose from and so its great to always go by recommendation.

    Would love it if you could stop by my site if you have a spare moment?

    Katie x
    http://missenchanting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my post <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely posts - I am popping over to catch up on them all
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post ^_^ love how this is an easy way to discover new blogs, other than through twitter, thankyou for sharing!
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the recommendations!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love posts like these, I always find some fabulous new reads! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo