A Good Nights Sleep!


I love getting a good nights sleep. Lets face it who doesn't?!!
Sometimes I can switch off and fall asleep straight away and other days I need a little help - that's when these products come in.
First up is origins peace of mind. Now this was bought on a total whim. I read the reviews online and it sounded great for helping with anxiety especially travelling but as yet I haven't used it for those purposes. Peace of mind is a mint scented on the spot relief for 'stress' - pressure, tightness and tension. It can be applied to the neck, temples and earlobes to aid relaxation. I usually just dab a little to the back of my neck and I find it really soothing. I'm not a massive fan of the smell but it feels cooling and its a handy bottle for on the go.

Next up is the badger sleep balm* - an organic balm with lavender and bergamot. You can apply this to your temples, pulse points, under your nose or to a tissue and breathe in. I love that its not greasy and the scent isn't overpowering. I think it helps to calm and relax before bedtime and its budget friendly too!
Another organic brand whose products really help are neom, specifically their sleep kit*.  I have the mini versions which I use to help me wind down. Firstly, I like to use the tranquillity candle, which contains English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine. Neom candles are the most luxurious candles I own and only needs to be burned a short time for the scent to fill a room. I also like to double up with the tranquillity pillow mist. Again, this is lavender scented and quite strong so I tend to spritz it under my pillow an hour or two before I go to bed. There is also a sls free tranquillity bath foam which my mum nabbed as I'm more of a shower gal. Lavender oil has been found to aid sleep and relaxation and I tend to think it does, though it could be my mind convincing me!I'd give all these products a thumbs up. I've also found a few useful tips here on getting a good nights sleep

*press samples

8 comments

  1. lovely post! something i definitely need to look into because i have trouble sleeping :( that badger balm looks cute! ^^

    thanks for sharing!

    zara xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isn't anything better than a good nights sleep, love the sound of the origins peace of mind <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE badger sleep balm, I'd be lost without it out it! I use it every night without fail, I'd love to try the other things you recommend too :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need these things! Been stuggling to get to sleep lately. The Origins relief product sounds lovely

    Holly ♥ petitepromise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful products, really what I want for my Night beauty care!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products look amazing...love the idea of the balms to sooth and relax you before sleep. Great post!

    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I could use these, I'm a terrible sleeper!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo