Christmas With Clarins

Clarins All About Eyes GiftSet - £21
Clarins All About Lips Gift Set - £18

There are some gorgeous gift sets on the beauty front for the festive season. I always struggle with what to buy certain members of my family so this year, I've got my mum the clarins all about eyes gift set and I've managed to take a few snaps of it before I do my Xmas wrapping. Inside the box is a cute clarins pouch with a full size wonder perfect mascara and mini sized instant smooth perfecting touch and eye revive beauty flash. This set is £21 which is the same price as the mascara so you're essentially getting the minis and pouch free. I haven't tried this mascara myself but its got some good reviews online.
Another good clarins set is the all about lips. My mum bought me this for Christmas as I've been eyeing it up since I spotted it. For £18, you get the makeup pouch with mini size versions of colour quench lipbalm, gloss prodige, rouge eclat and instant light natural lip perfector. I've tried the natural lip perfectors, which are really nice even though individually I think they're overpriced. We got this set for around £15 as there was 15% off in Debenhams at the time. I cant see it online at Debenhams but there were loads in store.

Have you bought any beauty gift sets for xmas?


8 comments

  1. Gorgeous gift sets - might even slip one in for myself :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted to buy the mascara one for myself xx

      Delete
  2. Clarins is a brand that i have been wanting to try for ages. I really want the Lipgloss because i have read so many great reviews on them, but i somehow managed to purchase the No.7 version with is very similar~ I'm loving their gift sets they are doing during this christmas period and i am definitely spoilt for choice. Really want to try their double serum one day :D

    Thank you for sharing~ I hope you have a lovely day <3

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to join you guys on buying my self the lips gist set :)

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift set. I've yet to try any Clarins products xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The All About Lips set is lovely. This would make a very nice gift (for me). You make a good saving too.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clarins is a very nice bradn!
    Lovely products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both such a lovely gift sets, I really love Clarins! The all about lips looks especially nice <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo