Ebay Beauty Bargains Under £10!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Today, I'm bringing you some more of my ebay beauty finds. This time I've found a few higher end brands, such as this gorgeous becca blush (1). Becca were discontinued in the UK and recently brought back so you can find a few discounted items on ebay and other sites. The liz earle hair oil is a fairly new product, this one I've found has no box but the seller looks pretty genuine so it should be ok. Other discoveries under a tenner are this edward bess gloss (3), laura mercier shadow duo (4) and NYX lip trio (5). I've also found the elemis melting cleansing gel for under £10 (6). Its unboxed but I've seen some great reviews of this throughout the bloggersphere so I may just have to buy it!

8 comments

  1. Great finds :) I love it when eBay does good items at good prices. I will definitely want to try out the LM eyeshadow hehe! :)

    Thanks for sharing, have a lovely day! ^^

    *- YingcBeauty-*
    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh good finds! I've never thought to look on Ebay for make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, thanks for sharing! I love discovering a bargain on ebay! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the share. I basically don't buy cosmetics from ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NYX lip glosses look looks like a great deal as for the rest!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh the Becca blush looks beautiful!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice products!
    I love the colors of the shadow duo!
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo