Gift Ideas with Neom!


Whether its luxury or organic gifts you're after this Christmas, Neom have got it covered. I've been lucky enough to try out a few Neom goodies recently and the quality is right up there at the top!
Everybody loves a bit of pamper time, especially at this time of year. Preparing for Christmas can be quite stressful. I think I've just about got the gift front sorted but food/wrapping etc is another story. 
It's always nice to have a few products for pamper time. Neom's organic bath and shower indulgence set £19 contains six mini bath oils in three scents.


The scents in this little set include real luxury - jasmine, lavender & brazilian rosewood, tranquillity - jasmine, sweet basil &english lavender and complete bliss - moroccan blush rose. The oils contain vitamin E which helps to leave your skin feeling super soft. You can also use these oils in the shower if you're not a bath person, you just dab a little oil on your shoulders before you shower to create an aromatherapy experience. I really like all three scents and they're perfect for travelling too. I'll be taking a little bottle with me when I go on my hols.

Another sweet gift is the neom scents of Christmas set £42


This set contains three travel sized candles; christmas wish - a signature christmas scent of tonka bean, cinnamon and mandarin, harmonise - pine, cedarwood & eucalyptus and comforting - cedarwood, vetiver & star anise.
These are perfect for the festive season, christmas wish in particular is great to burn in the evening when the christmas tree lights are on and you're watching a festive film. It really helps to create a lovely wintery atmosphere!This set is currently out of stock on the neom website but each candle can be bought separately. For today only, you can get 20% off your order with code blogger20
I've got my eye on a few things!Let me know if you make a purchase!

5 comments

  1. we are talking the same language.
    what a nice sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those look so lovely, I love luxurious bits like that for Christmas!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these would make lovely gifts! The candles sound luxurious & look pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these sets a lot, NEOM have got it so right with their products this Christmas. Perfect gifts <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo