MAC Punk Couture Collection

I cant find an official colour story on this collection so this is the information I've found so far. Think vampy lips, purple hues and erm neon pigments. I'll update when  find some more information but this collection is released in the US at the end of this month and internationally in January.

Lipstick
punk couture
instigator
studded kiss
carnal instinct
hautecore

Cremesheen Glasses
jet boy
no apologies
dark outsider

Eyeshadow Quad
all races
idol eyes
magic moor
carbon

Mascara
Pigments
Nail Polish
Liners

6 comments

  1. Wow the neon pigments look intense! I like the eyeshadow quad.

    Alice | Beauty by Alicee | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I love the looks of this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I need those lipsticks! Such a gorgeous collection, thank you for sharing :)
    Chloe xo
    www.chloetheredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun collection, especially the pigments!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Quad is definitely my favourite from the collection :)
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collection looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for it to release.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo