New Real Techniques Brushes for 2014


Look what I've just spotted!new real techniques brushes. I actually found these on amazon though they're not available to buy yet so I'm guessing in the next few weeks they'll be able to purchase. From left to right;

1. Real Techniques Retractable Bronzer Brush - £12.99
Expertly blend bronzer or finishing powder. Load up the brush, pop the lid on and go!

2. Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush - £11.99
Evenly apply powder, blush or bronzer. Load up the brush, pop the lid on and go!

3. Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush - £5.99
High tech silicone tip for effortless enhanced eyes. The ultimate tool for smooth,precise application of liquid or cream liner.

4. Real Techniques Retractable Lip Brush - £6.99
Ultra-firm tapered tip applies colour smoothly and expertly lines the lips for added definition.


20 comments

  1. I'll definitely be investing in that kabuki!!!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these new brushes look very interesting! Looking forward to seeing how they actually work! Good spotting!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look so good, can't wait I absolutely love all of the RT brushes.

    Alice | www.beautybyalicee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've been wanting a nice portable lip brush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! i really want to try them but im not to keen on the whole silicone brush thing?

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about that one either but it might be better than it sounds x

      Delete
  6. Oo I like the look of the powder brush and the silicone liner brush! Thanks for doing this post :) Super excited!

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that real techniques kabuki brush, yay! i love all the new creations Real techniques have been coming out with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the bronzer brush looks lovely, I really like retractable brushes because they're so perfect for on-the-go!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I had no ides they were releasing more brushes. So exciting. The Kabuki brush is on my wishlist
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got that one on mine too :)

      Delete
  10. Omg excited. I want them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh exciting!ive just bought the basic set and fait wait to try it but keeping it for christmas!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look amazing, saw them on amazon! Definitely going to be getting that Kabuki Brush! Just discovered your blog and I love it!

    peppermintblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo