Primark S/S 2014 Lookbook


9 comments

  1. I'm soooo excited about the S&S collection, I just hope that my nearest Primarni will stock all of these beauties :o). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unrecognisable for Primark! I love they've put in! xxx

    madeinthe1990s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, these pieces look absolutely amazing! Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it's going to be another wonderful collection. That blue & white dress must be mine, love the length and the vintage vibe <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so good for Primark, I almost didn't believe this was their lookbook! I think the 7up tee lets it down a bit though :(

    lisatakespictures | GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white shirt dress! So beaut! Not a massive fan of the hair in this campaign though to be honest!

    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the collection. The brand has improved so much.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo