Sexy Hair Conditioning Styler Lite


Sexy hair are one of my favourite hair brands and I've recently been trying out their conditioning styler lite. The conditioning styler contains silk and rice proteins to add shine and softness to hair whilst providing a light hold. 
To use, spritz on damp hair before styling and then style as normal. You can also mix the styler lite with any other styling product. Whilst its tailored to normal/fine hair, it works perfectly well on my thick hair. Unlike other styling products, my hair felt hydrated and super soft with a light hold. The styler doesn't weigh hair down or make it feel sticky and it smells lovely.
Overall, this is a perfect product for anyone needing some hold in their hair and a moisture boost!thumbs up!

6 comments

  1. How do you rate this one from 1 to 10? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds lovely. I really like products that won't weigh my hair down!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need extra hold in my hair, looks good!

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really nice.. almost like the Redken Antisnap? Bargain price too! xx
    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. antisnap is more of a treatment whereas this is a styling product. Its a great price xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo