Beauty On The Horizon

Today, I have a few new beauty products to share with you. First is a new primer from Maybelline. 
Maybelline Baby Skin Pink Transformer with SPF 35 keeps skin hydrated and glowing all day. I'm not sure if this is coming to the UK or US. Its currently available in Asia but theres a good chance we might see it at some point.

The Body Shop are releasing a limited edition blueberry range (2). The shower gel is already available on the UK site but lookout for a body butter amongst others soon. I spied Rimmels newest mascara - Rockin' Curves (3) on their instagram so it should be hitting stores very soon. Too faced have several new products but release their melted lip collection (4) soon. These lip products offer a high shine and pigmented finish with the staying power of a lip stain.

Bourjois newest line up is a cc cream and concealer (5). The 123 perfect cc cream has a lightweight oil free formula with SPF 15, whilst the 123 perfect cc eye cream aims to conceal, smooth and brighten. These should be launching anytime now. Finally, I spotted Maybelline's colorsensational bold matte lipsticks (6) online. Matte lips are going to be huge this year so I can definitely see these coming to the UK and overseas. Currently, they're available in Asia but fingers crossed we'll see them soon.

Are you looking forward to any of these new products?

7 comments

  1. The new Rimmel mascara is available in stores now, I think it's on save £2 or something too! Looks really good :) Liking the sound of the baby skin primer.

    Beauty by Alicee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Rimmel mascara is already live on the Superdrug website :D I love the look of those matte lipsticks! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post, the idea of Body Shop Blueberry range sounds phenomenal!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    Follow @ bloglovin: http://goo.gl/VYmLfM
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really excited for the bourjois cc cream! their 123 foundation is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the Bourjois CC cream and concealer, I've already seen those in my local priceline and I live in Australia :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's some great products coming out soon! Love the look of those Maybelline Lipsticks :)

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've managed to resist the Maybelline Baby Skin so far as I've been on a spending ban, but if the pink transformer version comes to the UK I might have to get it for my holiday...probably because of the pink packaging! Great post! :) x

    http://cathearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo