I Heart Nuxe

Ahh Nuxe skincare, one of my best discoveries since starting a beauty blog. Nuxe are a french skincare brand widely available in the UK. I adore the melting cleansing gel with rose petals (note to self: must repurchase!) but lately this trio have come to the forefront of my skincare routine.



First up, a product that needs no introduction is the Reve De Miel lipbalm The most nourishing lipbalm I own and also the most deliciously scented - love the honey scent. The pot isn't the most hygienic - I also have the stick version which feels more lightweight on the lips but just as moisturising. Still, I cant resist this for adding a thick layer to my lips to really sort out the dryness the winter weather brings. A little tip - you can also use this on other areas of dry skin. I've been using it on my elbows and knees!

Next up, another cult product - Huile Prodegieuse Dry Oil* - with 98.1% natural ingredients including 6 precious oils and vitamin E, huile prodegieuse is perfect for using on skin, face and hair. I like to use this after showering and it leaves my skin feeling so silky and soft with a natural glow. I can imagine it would look gorgeous on tanned skin. It feels really light and non greasy and as its a multi use product, there are several ways you can use it. You can mix it with foundation or your regular moisturiser, spray onto a hairbrush and brush through for natural shiny hair and also massage it into hair before shampooing. A little goes quite a long way so a 100ml bottle should last quite a while. I've used the shimmer version in the past but I prefer the original though  a golden shimmer would look great for summer.

A fairly new Nuxe product is Nuxellence Juenesse Youth and Radiance Revealing Care* - a serum/moisturiser aimed at smoothing and revitalising the complexion. I love the packaging for this - a twist up pump. Its less messy than a regular pot and more hygienic. Nuxellence Juenesse is a pink toned cream, that soaks in quickly and can be used under a moisturiser or on its own. I've been using this for around 2-3 weeks now and my complexion is looking more even, smooth and more plumped. Its a really lightweight cream so it doesn't feel heavy and its great for using as a makeup base.

Have you tried any Nuxe skincare?

10 comments

  1. nuxe is a great brand - love their dry oil x

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am french bblogger and Nuxe is really popular in France. They have recently created a natural range called Bio-beaute from Nuxe. The products are super nice! have a read here:

    http://mademoisellenature.blogspot.nl/2013/10/part-1-all-about-goumandise-beauty.html

    Have a great eve!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their dry oil a lot, such a beautiful product <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuxe is a brand that I wish I had purchased more of when I lived near M&S, they sell the products in store so you can have a look at them properly. The dry oil sounds lovely and having tried the lip balm I agree with you that it is pretty good :)
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nuxe! I like a lot of their products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip balm is my saving grace!

    Stephanie (@hopefreedomlove)
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the skily feeling after the shower! these sounds like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The NUXE oil is a favourite of mine (I tried the shimmer version too and wasn't so keen). I wouldn't put it on my face though since it has quite a few ingredients that can cause acne, but I definitely love using this as a moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at the other comments I feel like I've been living under a rock! I haven't actually come across this brand before but it sounds divine!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unbelievable but I've never tried anything from Nuxe. I just don't know what to pick up first xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo