Love Me Beauty Box January 2014

Last year, Love Me Beauty was a brand I was impressed with. This months beauty box has just arrived on my doorstep so lets see what January's box has to offer.
Every month, Love Me Beauty offers three beauty boxes with a variation on products so you can choose the box which suits you best. Unlike a few other beauty box brands, you know exactly which items you're going to be receiving. Although this takes away the surprise element, you know what you're spending your money on and everyone gets offered the same three boxes.

For January, I choose menu 3* which contains the following


Anatomicals Rose & Jasmine Body Cleanser - worth around £3 (full size)
This has such a cute name and is a full size product. Anatomicals are sls and paraben free, which is great. I've yet to try this but had a quick sniff and it smells lovely. I love shower products so I'll be giving this a whirl.

Arran Aromatics Apothecary Wheatgerm & Vitamin E Soap - worth around £2.75 (full size)
Another full size item. I'm just gonna put it out there that I think soap is really underrated in the beauty world, so its great to find one in this box. This one contains exfoliating properties with natural oatmeal to cleanse without drying.


NYX Single Eyeshadow in Toffee Shimmer - worth £5 (full size)
There were a few shade variations this month with box 3 instead of the shade sahara which was meant to be in the box. I've tried a few NYX shadows but sadly this shade is very powdery and not very pigmented.

Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier (deluxe sample size) full size is worth £15
I've had pureology on my wish list for a while so I'm very happy to see this included. This is a vegan conditioning mousse for volume and shine. I'm looking forward to giving this a try!

Cosmetics A La Carte Divine Lash Mascara - worth £23 (full size)
I've only very vaguely heard of this brand but this is the fourth full size product in the box and a pretty pricey one. The packaging looks really sleek so I have high hopes for this one.

I'm really impressed with this months box. There's four full size products and one deluxe size with a good variety. I'm most eager to try out the pureology silk bodifier and cosmetics a la carte mascara. The contents of box three are worth around £38 which is great value for the £10+p+p price. If you want to know more about love me beauty you can find the website here



2 comments

  1. Wow this is a great box, especially loving the NYX product! I think I've had it with subscription boxes after this month, but actually this one looks really impressive x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks fab x

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo