MAC Prep & Prime CC Colour Correct Collection


I've fallen a bit behind with whats new on the MAC front but I'm back on track with the new prep and prime cc colour correct collection.
A new range of products to help diminish skin perfections. Featuring colour correcting powders and cream.


Prep & Prime CC Color Correcting Loose Powder
Adjust - peachy beige
Neutralize - yellow
Illuminate - lavender
Recharge - apricot

Prep & Prime CC Color Correcting Compact
Adjust - peachy beige
Neutralize - yellow
Illuminate - lavender
Recharge - apricot

Prep & Prime CC Color Correcting SPF 30
Adjust - peachy beige
Neutralize - yellow
Illuminate - lavender
Recharge - apricot

Available from February 2014

4 comments

  1. These look interesting. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting collection for MAC but i like the change. I don't want to see another RiRi collection in a long time! I would be most interested in buying the CC cream.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these sound so cool. I hope they have something to correct my dark patches.

    MyLushBox | YouTube

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these looks cool! i cannot wait to hear more about it x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo