The Cheek of It - A Beautiful Blush Duo!


Blusher is my absolute favourite makeup item. A little blush can help any complexion look brighter. I usually opt for a powder blush but now and again I like a cream texture. Recently, I've been using both textures together to bring an extra flush to my cheeks.

One of my powder loves is the Dior glowing colour powder blush in pink in love (swatched here). This is a two shades in one offering, though the practical option is to swirl them together. On one side is a raspberry pink whilst the other is petal pink, resulting in a mid-strawberry pop of colour. With a satin finish and subtle shimmer, its perfect for layering over a cream.

I'm still a noob when it comes to cream blushes, but one I've owned for a while is MAC's cremeblend blush in something special.  Something special is a pretty light pink coral with the perfect creamy yet non greasy texture. It blends beautifully and a little goes a long way. I need to repurchase as my pan has seen better days, hence no closeup. It's not super cheap but its gives such a beautiful glow to the skin. Paired together with dior's pink in love maximises staying power and makes my cheeks look incredibly radiant. Dior blushes are expensive but I've found escentual to be slightly cheaper for dior and clarins.

Do you pair your blushers?


5 comments

  1. Pink in Love looks amazing! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    I love layering blushes especially for special occasions where I need to makeup to last.
    I love using NARS Penny Lane cream blush because its neutral to wear underneath most blush shades.
    Thanks for sharing!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dior blush is so stunning. I love the colour on the left, reminds me of watermelon and summer hahah xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty combo x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that Dior blush has captured my heart, so beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo