Up and Coming in 2014

There are a few beauty products I'm looking forward to seeing/buying/window shopping this year. The main one being MAC's Maleficent collection which ties in with the disney movie. A few others that have already caught my eye include Dior's spring collection.
I already love the look of this blush (1) and there are a few nail polishes and palette I'm looking forward to seeing. The embossed bow design is so pretty, almost too pretty to use!
The new additions to the real techniques line (I blogged about them here) look really promising (2). The silicone liner brush is a clever concept and I like retractable brushes for travelling so I'll probably pick up either the bronzer or kabuki.
Benefit have some new products this year including gimme brow (3) which launches in March. The fibre-gel creates thick brows and is water resistant. Its already been commended by allure magazine so its sure to be one to look out for.
Next is a new micellar water on the block by Garnier (4). This one is already available in superdrug but I've yet to find it in boots. Its currently out of stock at feel unique too. I've already read a few good reviews of this and it sounds like an affordable alternative to bioderma.
Ren are adding to their line up with the v-cense collection in March. The flash rinse 1 minute facial rinse (5) aims to boost radiance and elasticity. At £30 its not cheap but I'm sure Ren fans will be interested to see how it fares. Finally, I'm looking forward to Liz Earle's new products including the bath and body range and radiance glow bronzer (6) which launches in April. I'm yet to try their cosmetics line but 2014 is the year I plan to purchase a few things from them.

Do any of these products catch your eye?

16 comments

  1. I'm excited for the Malificent range to come out. Anything Disney related has to be good!
    Good to know what to keep an eye out for this year :)
    India xx
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on the Real Techniques brushes, they're all so good :)

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh new Real Techniques has got me excited now! But I'm on a spending ban, so they'll have to wait until April :(

    Milly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm definitely excited about the Liz Earle bronzer. I have the tinted moisturiser and love it and I'm sure the bronzer will be just as fab.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure I've seen the benefit gimme brow here in the US in Sephora :)

    annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really quite intrigued by the Garnier Micellar Water as well as the Silicone Brush from Real Techniques.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the new RT brushes and the Garnier miceller water will be interesting to try!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Real Technique brushes and the Garnier one is what I will be eying!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the REN sounds really interesting!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interested to see how good that Garnier Micellar Water is, and i'll be getting as many of those Real Techniques as I can get my hands on

    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely interested in the Garnier Micellar Water and the Real Techniques Silicon liner brush! Haha, reading above, it seems so is everyone else! :D Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to try the RT brushes and Garnier micellar water!

    Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to taking a look at the new RT brushes when they pop up in Boots, I'm thinking I might try either the lip brush or the kabuki brush as I have an extra points coupon specifically for RT brushes. I saw a post on the Garnier micellar water the other day and I'm sure they said they'd heard that it was being discontinued which I didn't think could be right as I'd never seen it before and thought it must be new xx

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredibly excited to see the RT brushes! They're fantastic and I can't wait to give these new ones a go.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blush is soo pretty, I have to get my hands on that! <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try the silicone eye liner and also the Garnier micellar water!

    Bree ll Colour Shimmer Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo