Bargain Buy:Loreal Color Infallible Shadows!

 photo loreal-1.png
Sometimes a product gets a lot of love but it completely passes you by. This has happened with the Loreal Color Infallible Shadows.

I've heard good things about these pots over the years but for some reason I'd never given them a proper look until now. Loreal Color Infallible shadows are a pressed loose powder that feel like a cream. They're basically the drugstore version of Armani Eyes To Kill shadows. Each pot has a crew top with a black lid inside to compress them. The shadows can be used either wet or dry and are highly pigmented, smooth and long lasting. Four of the five shades I have are discontinued. I picked all of them up super cheap on ebay but I have seen them on discount sites, such as Fragrance Direct.

 photo loreal_swatches.png

Permanent Kaki (or khaki as I've also seen it labelled on line) is an olive/khaki green, tender caramel is a champagne beige, bronze divine is a light bronze with olive undertones, sassy marshmallow is pale lilac and metallic lilac is a dark lilac/purple. My favourite shades are metallic lilac and bronze divine.
These shadows are absolute bargains. I bought metallic lilac and sassy marshmallow for just £2.24 each including postage from this ebay seller.  Permanent Kaki is just £2.20 (including postage) from this seller. I got bronze divine for £2.49 (including postage) from here and tender caramel is from here - at £3.99.

Have you tried any of these?

13 comments

  1. These look fab. And thank you for linking the sellers on eBay so I can get them on the cheap too! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to try these out, they're so beautiful and for loose pigments look manageable :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Wish they had more shades!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried these before but love the look of 'Tender Caramel'. xx

    www.stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are so beautiful! Tender Caramel especially.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these & can't believe you found them so cheap. Tender Caramel is a lovely colour
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of tender caramel.. might have to snap one of these up!

    Amy xo
    www.vondork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many people seem to love these! I think I definitely have to try them, they sound amazing :) xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the gold one and it is one of my favorite. thinking about buying amber rush next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so great, I have been lusting over 'time resist white' for far too long. Might have to pick up 'tender caramel' from eBay!
    Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried these but I see them all the time. They're just too glittery for me.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have about 10 of these but in the US shades and I love them!

    annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want them all!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo