Dream Cleansers...


My favourite skincare item are cleansers. I have quite a few favourite cleansers at the moment and love them each for various reasons.
First up is the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm. This is quite an oily balm that melts onto the face and I like to remove it with a warm damp cloth. Its probably best for skin that has first signs of aging like myself as it plumps the skin and smoothes fine lines. I find it helps to also balance my oily skin and leave it feeling super soft. A lighter and less creamy balm is The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. Again this is quite an oily balm but like the Elemis balm, I find it easy to remove and it doesn't make my complexion feel greasy or oilier than normal. Its a great lower priced cleanser for leaving skin soft and smooth whilst feeling gentle. A great option for sensitive skin is the Trilogy Very Gentle Cleansing Cream. If my skin is feeling stressed then this is the cleanser I turn to as its really soothing. I'll either wash this off after massaging into the skin or I'll use a damp cloth to remove.
Another good option for sensitive skin is Ren's Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk. I consider myself to have borderline sensitive skin so I prefer to use cleansers tailored towards such complexions. I find cleansers like the ren offering are light, gentle and don't break my skin out. I really like this cleanser for toning down any redness whilst soothing and balancing.
Finally, I have to mention the Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser which is the newest addition to my skincare lineup. I love the pump packaging on this - it makes it really easy to dispense the amount you need to use. This cleanser is quite creamy and leaves my skin looking brighter and healthier. Its lighter than the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and doesn't leave my skin congested. Elemis have some great skincare products and this is definitely one of them.

What are your favourite cleansers?

19 comments

  1. Love Ren cleansers, I really want to try the Elemis cleansers...still haven't got round to them....even though I'm a beauty blogger!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore cleansers and am kinda a hoarder, I really want to try the REN and Body Shop one!
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound so lovely! I have one that sounds quite similar to the REN one by Caudalie, it's my favourite for the mornings.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. caudalie are a great brand x

      Delete
  4. I cant wait to try the camomile cleanser! xo

    www.lettersfrombee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want the Body Shop one but am waiting til they have a sale on before I purchase! The Trilogy one sounds perfect too, I have dry skin so like using products for sensitive skin as they obviously tend to be a lot less harsh! I'm definitely tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. REally nice selection! I must try the Ren one!
    A fav cleanser of mine is this one:
    http://mademoisellenature.blogspot.nl/2014/02/aurelia-probiotic-skincare-miracle.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection of cleansers. I really want to try The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, my mum uses it too & really likes it.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! SO glad to see the body shop cleanser getting a shout out.

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I thi k I will definitely have to give the body shop one a go! xx

    Genna at Lipstick Crush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving the Superdrug Vitamin E creamy cleanser at the moment you would love it!! It does everything and leaves your skin feeling and looking fabulous!

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll deffo have a look at that one x

      Delete
  11. I've been loving the Clinique cleansing balm recently. It helps to melt off all my makeup and it doesn't leave my skin oily. I can't recommend it enough!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the clinique x

      Delete
  12. Looks like great products!
    Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the ren cleansing milk, I just bought it after trying a sample :)

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so need to check out that REN cleanser next time I'm in the drugstore!
    xx, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. My current favourote cleanser is the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm, it's amazing at removing all your make up with out drying out your skin :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo